Don't Miss The Show! July 19, 2020 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena at Florida Southwestern State College!! Doors Open at 1:00 pm. This is the FREE Bridal Event that helps you create the wedding of your dreams!
We will have social distancing protocols in place to keep all attendees and vendors safe. See bottom of page for full details.
PRE-REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!
Meet with the area professionals in the bridal industry! Enjoy a professional bridal fashion show!
For more information on attending or participating please call (239) 225-4463 or email@example.com.
This event is a production of iHeartMedia of Fort Myers.
Visit the Sandals Resorts booth at The Southwest Florida Bridal Show to receive the latest promotional offers, special discounts, and event notifications about Sandals Resorts.For more information call 1-800-SANDALS or visit us online at SANDALS.com
Sandals Resorts offers all the luxuries of a 5-star resort, with the best of everything always included and always unlimited. Your romantic 5-Star Luxury Included® Vacation features luxurious accommodations, exclusive 5-Star Global Gourmet™ dining created by world-class chefs at up to 16 restaurants per resort, unlimited Premium Liquors & Wines – featuring 6 Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® varietals and Appleton® Estate Rum, vibrant daily and nightly entertainment, every land and water sport imaginable, including snorkeling, golf, waterskiing, SCUBA diving (for certified divers) and more! Your stay also includes all gratuities, resort taxes, free Wi-Fi and Sandals transfers to and from the resort designated airport. Best of all, it's all on the Caribbean’s best white-sand beaches.
At Sandals Resorts love is all you need!
For more information call 1-800-SANDALS, visit SANDALS.com & follow @SandalsResorts
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA BRIDAL SHOW COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL UPDATE
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors and event staff are of the utmost importance to iHeartMedia. Given the impact of COVID-19 and global health recommendations regarding large, in-person gatherings, we have made the following changes to the Southwest Florida Bridal Show to ensure everyone's safety during the show. Everyone is encouraged to follow the most conservative guidelines available from leading global and local health authorities (such as the CDC and WHO), which include social distancing, frequent hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes.
1. The Southwest Florida Bridal Show will be equipped with appropriate quantities of hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, disposable face masks (all compliant with CDC standards, but not face masks meant for healthcare workers and first responders)
2. We will require all vendors and staff to maintain at least 6 feet of separation from each other and attendees throughout the event and during setup and breakdown per local ordinances and CDC guidelines regarding social distancing.
3. We ask all vendors to not share Pens, cameras, phones or other high touch items.
4. Please do not shake hands or engage in any physical contact with other vendors or attendees.
5. Please ensure that any staff who are sick or who have had exposure to COVID do not attend event.
6. The fashion show will go virtual for July 2020.
7. The Battle of the Brides and Grooms will be modified to allow for social distancing.
8. Sampling of food and beverages will not be permitted at this show unless the sample is wrapped up and sealed.